Commercial Real Estate
Experienced Dallas, Texas, Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
Real Estate Development ● Land Use And Zoning ● Buy And Sell Agreements
Whether you’re looking to develop raw land or to buy, sell or lease commercial real estate in Texas, you need attorneys who have extensive experience with commercial real estate transactions. Contact Lawrence Law PLLC in Dallas Texas.
Broad Commercial Real Estate Experience
At Lawrence Law PLLC, we have almost 30 years of experience handling virtually every aspect of commercial real estate transactions. Our experience includes:
- Raw and developed land acquisitions
- Tax-deferred exchanges (1031 Starker exchanges)
- Commercial real estate transactions (representing buyers and sellers)
- Leasing (including retail space, office space, farms and oil and gas rights)
- Construction and development
- Farm and ranch acquisitions and sales
- Commercial landlord tenant matters
- Land use, zoning and eminent domain
- Financing and refinancing
- Mortgage and foreclosures
We advise clients on the legal matters of real estate transactions, from start to finish. We draft and negotiate the contract for sale, help conduct due diligence, prepare opinion letters, assist in obtaining financing and negotiating the financing terms, advise on the formation of the business entity and oversee the closing process.
In large commercial projects, there are often several rounds of financing. We serve as trustees for projects requiring such mezzanine lending.
We’re also familiar with oil and gas leasing. We review and negotiate the terms of oil and gas leases for our clients.
Attorney Opinion Letters
Most lenders on commercial real estate projects require attorney opinion letters. These legal opinions tell the lender that the borrowing entity has been properly formed and is in full compliance with state law, and that the loan covenants are legally valid and enforceable under Texas law. We’re experienced at preparing attorney opinion letters for commercial real estate loans.
For more information about our services, contact Lawrence Law PLLC in Dallas.